Dr. Imad Tamimi, a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified) received a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) in 1993.
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the New York Medical College
- Currently in private practice limited to Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Clifton, New Jersey and maintains an active status at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center.
- Received “Attending of the Year” award at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune, New Jersey in 2014.
- Section head and consultant for the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia with a joint appointment in the departments of dentistry and surgery.
- Led a successful private practice limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Binghamton, New York.
- Held many appointments including Vice President of Broome County Dental Society; President of the Jordanian Dental Implant Group; and member of the editorial team of Smile Dental magazine.
- Received specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Seton Hall University/Jersey City Medical Center in New Jersey.
- Completed a one year General Practice Residency (GPR) at Jersey City Medical Center in New Jersey, followed by a one year Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Lectured on many national and international scientific events concerning topics related to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; directed several educational courses and volunteered in various humanitarian medical missions.
- Remains very much involved in the training of oral surgery residents and teaching of dental students. Continues to engage in continuing education through didactic and clinical cases, and enjoys the challenging surgical aspects in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1054 Clifton Ave
Clifton, NJ 07013